- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I couldn't find replacement aftermarket parts, and dealer was too expensive, so these guys used the leaf springs I found at a junk yard and installed them for a very reasonable price. You cant beat that!
When my leaf springs went out, I took my car to my usual mechanic. He immediately told me about them. I took my car to another mechanic who said the same thing. A friend recommended them too. I dropped it off first thing in the morning, got a call around noon that it was ready. Fast, reasonable, upfront pricing.
Excellent work! The staff is awesome! Paco is very thorough.